Occasional Visitor

Denim and Co Original Waist . Does QVC ever expect to have this line of pants, capris etc back

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Co Original Waist . Does QVC ever expect to have this line of pants, capris etc back

@paj   Gary has announced several times that the manufacturer has gone out of business and they're looking for a new one.  So maybe yes, maybe no.  We'll have to wait and see.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Co Original Waist . Does QVC ever expect to have this line of pants, capris etc back

@Kachina624 @paj  Yep, I've heard him say this a lot. Color me very skeptical. He also said they are trying to find someone who will manufacture using the same fabrics or similar. Yeah right.

Glad I have a big stock of these. I'm 74 and likely have enough to last the rest of my life!

Trusted Contributor

I don't know if you'd want to go this route or not but eBay has a lot. Just search for denim & co. original waist pants.

Super Contributor

I love vintage fashion. I'll also suggest Mercari, Poshmark, Thredup, and Swap.com. Great places to find vintage fashion. Also, your local consignment shops are great, if you have any in your area. 

Honored Contributor

The original waist pants I've bought the past few years stretch out so badly as you wear them and wrinkle so much when laundered, I really can't fathom why anyone still wants them.  I've had bad luck with both the denim and twills.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 That's a shame. All of mine are in good shape. Many of them I've had a looong time. I have some that I bought 2 years ago and haven't even worn yet!

As I can't stand twills, I've only purchased the denims. I guess I'm lucky, they've all held up pretty well but I've read similar comments to yours about them.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids   I've got them scattered all over the house, some 20+ years old.  As I run across them I'm donating them as fast as I can.  The newer ones are the worst.

Trusted Contributor

Just a couple of weeks ago, Gary mentioned that these exact same pants won't be coming back.  But he said that they are locating a new factory to make something SIMILAR  but they probably won't be available until late spring or early summer 2023.

Valued Contributor

I have a ton of the crop pants and capris but really need the denim shorts in XL or 1X as they are my favorite shorts ever. Hope they are able to bring them back in some form to try.