Super Contributor

All that I can find on my channel search until August 19th for Denim and Co. are clearance shows!  I hope that they are not phasing out that brand!  One might surmise that they are trying to get rid of old merchandise so that they can come out with Fall merchandise… However August 19 is very close to Fall!

Esteemed Contributor

I see the QVC program schedule filled and filled with Denim & Co shows through September 2nd, including two TSVs.  Doesn't seem like a phase out.

Super Contributor

That's good because I was looking at my television guide!  I hope you are right!  Denim & Co is too good to lose!

Trusted Contributor

Denim & C0 is one of their top selling brands, I hardly think there is much of a chance of them phasing it out !!!

Super Contributor

If you have Comcast like i do, for some reason they have EVERY Denim & Co show titled "Denim & CO Clearance!!!  I have no idea why!  They are not clearance shows. QVC should be getting that corrected.

Frequent Contributor

Spectrum does the same thing......"Denim & Co. Clearance".....

Super Contributor

DaleP So that means QVC must be sending that title to the cable companies. SIgh!

I normally don' twatch clearance shows but once I realzied that they titles were jsut wrong I started watching D&C again.

Respected Contributor

@10000thnickname @DaleP  Dish TV also lists them as clearance...I've watched a few that had NO items shown as "clearance" priced! 

Honored Contributor

It doesn't make sense to me that they would discontinue the brand.  So in light of recent decisions, I guess that's what they are doing.