Honored Contributor

Lots of D&C on Zulily today.  Plus and regular sizes. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I watch Zulily carefully.  I think they have reasonable prices on products I like.  Seems QVC is competing with itself. Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I saw several Logo items on Zulily today.  QVC probably is using them to get rid of items that did not sell even on the Q clearance.  No IM found there to date.  I will think twice and check QVC reviews because of the no return policy. I used to enjoy their discounts and quality. I purchased 4 children's outfits today.  All items purchased last year were extremely nice and well worth the price.  By the way after I spent about $25 with Zulily today there was no s&h charge on the rest of my purchases.

Honored Contributor

@Gram W  Zulily does not sell Q leftover, returns or the like.  They sell brand new thing direct from the manufacturers  and distributors.  I guess the Q profits and Zulily profits end up in the same pot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

QVC tells us frequently that certain designers are sold only at the Q.   I guess that is no longer true. I did not say the items were not new.  I have shopped at Zulily for quite some time. I have found that if I want something I better buy when I see it.  Items come and are sold while I am ordering. My experience with them is similar to that I have had with Home Goods, Marshalls, TJMaxx, etc.  You can find beautiful new designer items at great prices in all of these stores but the quantity is very low so I have to purchase when first see it.  I appreciate that Zulily and others offer us very nice items at reasonable prices.