Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co....getting disappointed as time goes by.

@Ketra wrote:

I can’t believe that ugly house dress is $49.50! It looks awful on the models. A354156 Most everything I’ve seen today on Denim and Co. would go in the Salvation Army bag.

Ketra, in Yiddish that...dress...would be called a "schmata" (rag) :-)

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

Very rubbery fabric.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh my God, you just touched on one of my pet peeves about D&C. They used to make garments what had so much Spandex that I could roll my shirt up and bounce it like a ball.

Contributor

I agree that D&C has gotten really bad.  I used to buy a lot from that brand, but not lately.  The styles are awful and sizes are off.  Years and years ago before Denim & Co that had a brand called Sport Savay.  I loved all their clothes, quality and the prices were reasonable.  I still have a few tops and sets.   They would run rings around Denim &C.  Last year I ordered their timeless capre pants and on the models the legs looked fitted.  Well they were hugh and dumpy  looking .  I think Gary is a nice guy but not a fashionesta or a good salesman. Please listen to your customers!!!!

Respected Contributor

I’m happy with my D&C purchases but I don’t universally like everything. I don’t care for their flower prints or the trapeze or peplum tops. I have summer pants and solid t-shirts that are good quality and fit. The prices have slowed my buying.

Respected Contributor

@delicate wrote:

I agree that D&C has gotten really bad.  I used to buy a lot from that brand, but not lately.  The styles are awful and sizes are off.  Years and years ago before Denim & Co that had a brand called Sport Savay.  I loved all their clothes, quality and the prices were reasonable.  I still have a few tops and sets.   They would run rings around Denim &C.  Last year I ordered their timeless capre pants and on the models the legs looked fitted.  Well they were hugh and dumpy  looking .  I think Gary is a nice guy but not a fashionesta or a good salesman. Please listen to your customers!!!!

I LOVED Sports Savy and am disappointed they don't carry it any more. I have a lightweight little jacket I bought years ago and it's held up well; I still wear it.