Esteemed Contributor

Just wanted to share that I recently saw some Denim & Co pieces at Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.  A brown top caught my eye and I was surprised to see it was by Denim & Co! Got to try it on in a couple of sizes and decided to purchase.  Also noticed a few other D & C items in two different shops while I was there.  

Have you seen Denim & Co anywhere besides QVC?  I always thought it was exclusive to them.

By the way, there's nothing like Christmas in the Smokies!  Beautiful lights/displays and wonderful shows!  A must see if you ever get the chance!

Esteemed Contributor

I thought that D & C was a brand developed & owned by QVC! I'm a bit confused as to why It would be sold in Dollywood!!

Trusted Contributor

@wildcat fan ~ I'm jealous!  I would love to just get in my car and drive to Tennessee and spend a few days in the Smokies ~ especially during the holidays!  I hope to someday own a small cabin as a second place to escape to there.  To answer the original reason for your thread (lol) no, I have never seen Denim & Co sold anywhere other than QVC.  :-)

Honored Contributor

Love Dollywood.  I worked/lived in knoxville in 1996.  The summer picnic was held at Dollywood and I won the raffle for 2 free passes for a year.  I'm sure it's changed a lot, but I got to know it pretty well.  I was just starting to watch QVC around that time.  I don't remember them selling clothes other than Dolly t-shirts.  I haven't seen d&c anywhere other than the q.  Well other than zulily and eBay too.

Honored Contributor

What kind of store was It?   It's possible a manufacturer/ reseller was involved the way they sell QVC brands on Zulily.  Zulily's merchandise is often Q labels but it doesn't come from QVC.   I've seen D&C in a store somewhere but I can't remember where. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Re: Denim & Co at Dollywood

[ Edited ]

QVC bought Zulily and now lots of Qvc's products are on their site for sale  
.Eample :Ripka, PHILOSOPHY,BareMinerals, C.Wonder , etc

@Kachina624 wrote:

What kind of store was It?   It's possible a manufacturer/ reseller was involved the way they sell QVC brands on Zulily.  Zulily's merchandise is often Q labels but it doesn't come from QVC.   I've seen D&C in a store somewhere but I can't remember where. 

@QKachina624 wrote:

Honored Contributor

I've seen D&C and SG at outlet stores.  Guess even QVC's warehouse can't hold all the old stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

There are little shops inside Dollywood.  One is called Dolly's Closet, but I can't remember the name of the other one.  It was near where they make leather items.

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Love Dollywood.  I worked/lived in knoxville in 1996.  The summer picnic was held at Dollywood and I won the raffle for 2 free passes for a year.  I'm sure it's changed a lot, but I got to know it pretty well.  I was just starting to watch QVC around that time.  I don't remember them selling clothes other than Dolly t-shirts.  I haven't seen d&c anywhere other than the q.  Well other than zulily and eBay too.

@GCR18 We used to go to Knoxville quite a bit as I was growing up.  My grandparents would take us there to eat and we'd go to the mall.  The area has really grown over the past few years and so has Dollywood.  Dolly opened a new hotel/spa and a new roller coaster ride this year.  Luckily, neither were affected by the fire.

Respected Contributor

I was in Dollywood about 5 years ago, and I too saw D&C for sale.  In one of the many gift-y stores.  

Dollywood is fabulous, by the way.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York