Honored Contributor

Where are the D&C lightweight summer denim crops and capris?  They are the only casual pants I've worn the past few years.  Knits are unbearably hot, twill is a pet hair magnet and wrinkles terribly....I won't even think about wearing either.  Is there a problem getting denim?  Other lines seem to have it and there are plenty of long jeans.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Summer Pants

[ Edited ]

Hi @Kachina624  Like you, I've been living in a very hot climate several months a year. Pants in a lighter weight fabric in the warmer months are a must.

I've turned to French terry when there's no light-weight denim. The French terry is pretty light these days. I was also buying AnyBody's wide-leg pants because they're light and loose, along with Macy's Style & Co.'s capris (you may want to check those out if you haven't).

There will be no joggers for me in the hot weather either.

Best of luck in your summer denim pant quest.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Check out SEA BREEZE clothes, look on line. Made in USA, light weight ,washes well.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

These are my "go to" as well.  I am checking every week in hope of finding they have arrived. Fortunately I had built up a good closet of my favs. Sadly, they are beginning to show wear from all the laundering and daily wear.

Fingers crossed for new arrivals...