Honored Contributor

Denim & Co Pull On Pants With Side Pockets are needed in Expanded Sizing

Of all the clothing from Denim & Co. that should be coming in in Expanded Sizing, the Original Pull On Pants With Side Pockets should be available; even if it's only in the best selling colors. I've pleaded on FB, on Suggestion Box and now I'm pleading here. This shouldn't even need pleading. This will be a money maker for the brand and the Q. Keep that 29" length in the Average. 

Super Contributor

Please add elastic to the waist

I wish they would make the waist a little larger.  If they just added one more inch to the elastic it would help because the waist cuts me in two on their twill pants.

Super Contributor

Re: Denim & Co Pull On Pants With Side Pockets are needed in Expanded Sizing

I am a plus size and i would never order those pants. That kind of waist is not flattering and not comfortable to me. When the waist is gathered instead of flat, it rubs my skin raw.  Maybe my skin is more sensitive, I don't know. Plus I've never seen any model who actually looks good in them. They never seem to fit right in the rise (crotch) and aren't flattering. Every time I see them, I wonder why they are popular.

Honored Contributor

I have many pairs of these pants but they aren't my favorites.  They are an absolute magnet for animal hair, requiring that I bush my pants a couple times a day.  They also "grow" as you wear them and are a wrinkled mess coming out of the dryer.  On the plus side, they are cool for summer.

If they'd add a little rayon to the fiber mix the animal hair and wrinkling problems would be resolved.  LOGO uses the same weave with rayon and the difference is remarkable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I bought some of these pants years ago..petite length.  The crotch hung down so low, I felt like I was wearing a diaper and even though I have big hips, the pants would not stay up. I was pulling them up all day.

Be careful what you wish for...I didn't feel they were so great.

Contributor

The crotch problem has been complained about for almost 20 years now.  I still have a couple of pairs that were ordered when they introduced the pocket addition and the crotch fit perfectly and the back hip was large enough to fit without needing constant pulling up.  Then a couple years later the design changed to what you are experiencing. I remember there were numerous complaints and I stopped ordering  D&C pants.  I ordered a pair recently and noticed they still haven't corrected the issue. It's like they reversed the cut so front rise too long and bacj rise too short.  Also it's not my body that changed since the 2 originals I have are still perfect fit and were purchased at least 18-20 years ago when I was still in Florida. 

Honored Contributor

Those are my everyday go-to pants.  Mainly the dark indigo denim, black and white - a few in brown, gray, tan and dark red.  I picked up another brown and a red marked down to about half price just a week or two ago.

The 29" inseam is perfect.  The rise is a bit long - but I  turn the waistband inside and tack it down at the side and front and back seams.  

I'm not curvy - just straight up-and-down || shape.

Even after washing a hundred times - a bit of spray sizing and an iron - they look good.

Contributor

I have the same issue with the crotch being to long.  They changed their sizing about 15-18m years ago and notice many complaints for this iss ever since.  I stopped buying their pants don't like crotch almost down to my knees and yet not enough material in the back.  I also noticed that in my size the front rise measures 12.5-13.5 in.  Other brands that fit much better have this measurement at 11.25 to 12 in. with larger back rise measurements. Can't believe this has never been corrected with all the complaints over the years.