Frequent Contributor

Denim & Co Pant Sizes - no size for me!

Hi, 

I am a long time D&C customer and I have relied on the sizing.  However, it seems that now the pants jump from 16 Regular to 18 Plus and neither fit me.  I have always been an 18 Regular.  I have had to return the 18Ws I've ordered and I know a 16 Regular is too small.

Please look into this and get back to the lesser size gap.  It looks like a 16W would fit me, but they are never available even though the size chart lists the measurements.

Let me know if you are having this problem too.  Gary and Carolyn, please help!

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co Pant Sizes - no size for me!

Most department stores carry missy sizes up to 18 or maybe even 20.  In their plus size departments, they start at 14W to 24W.  I wear a size 14 or 16 depending on the cut and brand and in some instances a 14W fits better than a missy 14.  I am with you.  Would love it if QVC would expand their sizing options.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gokimi I don't *think* Gary and Carolyn read these forums from what I understand. And no vendors or hosts post here.

You CAN post a message to Gary at:

facebook.com/gary goben for qvc

or click on the box in the upper right to send a direct message. My understanding is that he DOES read all posts and messages.

Frequent Contributor

Can you please give more information on where I click to message Gary directly?  I'm not seeing where to click in the upper right...?

Honored Contributor

Don't they still have the missy 18-20 XL?  The XL was an inch or two smaller than the 18W-20W  1X.