Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Clearance Items

@Kachina624@SurferWife What terms do you put in the search to come up with Denim & Co. products? 

I stopped looking at Zulily when I found they had a no return policy, but I have never purchased any D&Co. that Medium hasn't fit right . I may take a gamble .

I have read that Zulily purchases take a very long time to be delivered , have you found this ?

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay...I'm still too new to opine on Zulily's shipping.  I just placed an order two days ago.  I've only orderd Denim & Co. items that I already have and know the sizing is perfect and simply want a different color; otherwise, I wouldn't order anything from a vendor with a no return policy.  As far as searching for Denim & Co. on the Zulily website...

1) On the home page, on the "Search" field in the upper right-hand corner, type Denim & Co.  All the current Denim & Co. items will display.

2)  In the first item that is highlighted you should see a little heart in the upper right hand corner of the item.  Click it to add Denim & Co. to your favorite products list so that next time you log in, all you have to do is navigate to "My Favorites", then click the Denim & Co product so that all items will display.

I am blown away that the prices are so much less than QVC.  I don't know how often they get in new inventory, so you should check it regularly as things sell out super-fast.

Aloha!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay,@SurferWife  The most recent orders I've placed with Zulily have come a lot faster than they used to.  I think they're trying hard to improve the shipping time.  Lately, most have arrived in 7-10 days.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife You are better than a gps --your directions helped me find it ty

@Kachina624 it is good to know about their try at improvements in shipping ty

I will probably be trying out D&Co from them . The prices are a bit lower. As I said D&Co. sizes for me have always worked once I discovered that they size rather generously. I will knock on wood for good luck! (ok knocks on her head! )