Honored Contributor

First time I've been excited about a Denim & Co. item all year.  As soon as Mary Beth walked out I ran to the computer, found it and ordered the saddle brown.  Many probably think this a crazy sweater but it has my name written all over it.  Love the features; buttons, big pockets, good colors, hood.  Fantastic with Southwestern jewelry and all my rust and turquoise colored shirts.

Screenshot_20200904-155214~2.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 It's fun when something just speaks to you, huh?!

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 Very nice! I am sure you will look terrific in it. I believe you also just posted recently that you were  bored with denim and co. Glad they are back in good favor with you. Smiley Happy  Just in time, right?

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, I was checking the TSV so I cou;d ordr the corduroy leggings.  I had dozed off - always do watching the tube and heard the leggings mentioned.  So when I went to order them this evening, saw MB in the navy sweater and ordered it 'cause have lots of tees that would go with it and I'm always in jeans.

Hope we both enjoy our sweaters!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme   I had trouble deciding between the blue and brown but am really into browns/rusts this year so selected the saddle brown.  The colors really popped on the blue.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   Beautiful sweater.  I hope you wear it in good health. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@fthunt    It's not like you to be speechless???

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

You are right.  That is a great cardigan for your southwestern jewelry and colors.  Perfect for you and the landscape of your area of the country.  Looks like it was made with you in mind.   You will get alot of wear from it as it should be a fall, winter and spring item for your area.

If it is within your budget, I would sure get the blue also.  I'm sure you will find much use for both of those colors.  Mary Beth looked great with the jewelry from American West in the blue.

Honored Contributor

D&C has a number of new sweaters since the sweater tsv.  I've been tempted, but know it will sit in the closet.  I like them, just don't wear them.