Respected Contributor

Darn, Raised The Price Again On These Pants

Total bummer....it will end up costing me about $40 a pair for the talls....(and most likely other sizes/inseams).... From $27 to $31 and now $32.50 + sh..... 😮

PANTS TALL QVC HIGHER PRICE again .png

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Valued Contributor

Re: Darn, Raised The Price Again On These Pants

They also raised the price on Martha stewart patchwork jeans.

Honored Contributor

Thats too bad; those twill pants with pockets are mainstays in my wardrobes.  One attraction was their affordability.  I have dozens but will probably buy no more.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I took your advice awhile back and just got a pair of TALLS 🙂... at the price of $31.00....went back and saw they'd gone up again 😯..... thanks again @Kachina624 as the 32" worked well.

(( I will have to stick to my Amazon ones for $19.00, free 2 day ship and no s+h.....))

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@cbrite, I completely depend on these in the capri style.  Because of their stretch, and my apple shape, and knee braces.  I think they are made in Mexico.  I will have to pay what they ask.  I hope they never discontinue them.  I may have to go naked  Smiley Embarassed.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@cbrite, I completely depend on these in the capri style.  Because of their stretch, and my apple shape, and knee braces.  I think they are made in Mexico.  I will have to pay what they ask.  I hope they never discontinue them.  I may have to go naked  Smiley Embarassed.

😚🤗

-Do Not Copy Pls-