Super Contributor

Re: DENIM & CO IS GETTING REALLY FRUMPY

D&Co.clothes IMO are overpriced basic fabrics found in any walmart, kmart etc. And look outdated many are 3 quater sleeve over 40 $ and long but not tunice no shape no nice turtlenecks this line is geared for a specific age group and that great but can be purchased less expensive elsewhere
Esteemed Contributor

GEtting frumpy???  THey have been frumpy for the entire 25 years I have been watching QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I like this brand but lately less and less. The lace on tops and full lace jacket TSV does look frumpy. I buy their jeans, but the basic tops have become too long in the sleeves that I just go to Kmart and save money.

Respected Contributor

Comparing D&Co. to Walmart and KMart....no way.  Their clothing is much cheaper, thinner fabric, skimpy cuts.

I consider Denim & Co. just a basic brand. I also like LLB and LE, but they don't have the prints D&Co. has, but I find the quality similar.  I don't buy D&Co. pants because pants are too hard to fit, and I've choked on return expenses way too much.  I always get a size S in the t-shirts, and 99% of the time they fit fine.  Recently I ordered one which had cotton, rayon and spandex in it, and it's too large. I'm disappointed, and there are no more left.   I did not check garment dimenstions.  I almost always order sale, clearance and as is.

Contributor

I remember TSVs that were a skirt and jacket set with GREAT embroidery. How I miss those days!

Esteemed Contributor

I like the casual look and comfort of Denim and Co.  Like any brand, some pieces are not my taste.  Pricing is too high for what you get IMO.  

Trusted Contributor

I dont think that they are frumpy. Go on macys.com and see how fugly a lot of the clothes are there. See their Charter Company line--ug. 

Heck just go to the department store in general and see how yucky the clothes are there. And they only order a few sizes and you don't know who tried them on. Give me QVC clothes anyday.