Frequent Contributor

I have returned numerous articles to QVC.  They have never mentioned, nor have I ever heard of them cancelling a membership due to returns. I never use or wear anything if I find it doesn't work or fit me.  Everything is in the same shape as I recieved it when I return it. Customer service is always helpful.  Ive been with QVC since the very first day and before they were QVC. Thank you QVC for being there.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I received 'the letter' from HSN for too many returns.  I have been a customer at HSN for over 15 years but I had several returns (about 6) for all of the IMAN and Slinky brand items I bought.  I couldn't believe after as long as I have been a customer they sent me a letter.  I have since made many purchases at HSN, just not IMAN or Slinkly any more and my account is still open.  I have just learned not to buy IMAN or Slinkly anymore.  That also, made me not likely to buy anything from HSN anymore since I now know they might terminate my account if I don't like the item and can't return it.