Respected Contributor

I've had many returns to QVC through the years.  The number one reason is a cheaply made/looking product.

Maybe if they sold better quality there wouldn't be high returns. 

I don't order much anymore, but if I ever get banned that's okay.  I'm not paying money for something that looks cheap.

QVC must realize viewers can't see the quality or feel these items.  

Respected Contributor

I think they are counting on people keeping items they don't like because it is too much trouble or too expensive to return. There is no way you can know if an item is acceptable to you until you receive it. I only order about one item per month but do not hesitate to return if dissatisfied.

Honored Contributor

Re: D & Co. returns

[ Edited ]

@TX-starlight  I can't begin to tell you how much product I return to the Q, so far this month I have returned at least 6 or 7 items. As long as you pay your bill on time I have a feeling they could care less how much you return. After all,you are the one paying for the return postage.I wish they would complain about my returns, it would give me incentive to buy else where.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I DO pay attention to what I am ordering. Something really has to wow me before I will purchase. I read reviews & usually put something on my wish list, until I decide for sure. I don't make hasty purchases. The fabric & poor quality has been the reason for the last returns I referred to here. 

Frequent Contributor
C.S. clarified this issue yesterday. She replied at times they will audit accounts regarding this, however they will send you warnings (how many - dont know) before they do anything! Hope this helps.
Frequent Contributor
Customer Service forum 10/22 to read the reply about how they handle this issue
Super Contributor

Ridiculous since we are paying shipping both ways!  Plus they are constantly emphasizing easy returns. 

Trusted Contributor
So much for risk free shopping they promote at every presentation
Esteemed Contributor

They should not keep repeating you can return and exchange no problem then.  I prefer to shop by trying on or knowing the brand. The only brand I have been happy with from tv is Lisa Rinna line.  They are so hard pressure to buy before it sells out people order without reading the reviews. 

Contributor

Well said.....I concur!!