Trusted Contributor

D&Co Original Waist Stretch Pants with Side Pockets

I have these pants in the regular length, crops and capris.  For the actual denim ones I don't have any issues with wrinkles; however, for the colored ones (antique rose, yellow, lilac, white, olive green, etc.) it seems as though I always have to iron them.

Do you have to iron yours too?  If not, how do you launder them to have the least amount of wrinkles.  Do you machine dry them entirely, machine dry for a few minutes then hang to completely dry, etc?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Sure hate when summer comes and it gets hot to be standing in front of an iron.   :-(

Honored Contributor

Re: D&Co Original Waist Stretch Pants with Side Pockets

I wash in cold water gentle cycle, turned inside out, then drip dry. This also helps to prevent fading too.

Respected Contributor

Not sure if I am remembering this correctly, but some of the colored ones are twill which does tend to wrinkle. 

Respected Contributor

They are my go to casual pants.  I have them in almost every color offered except the denim as I am not a denim person and am always waiting for a new color.

I do not even own an iron and iron nothing.  If an item needs ironing, I do not want it.  I wash my original waist pants in cold water, throw them in the dryer and take them out as soon as dried and lay on top of the dryer and just smooth with my hands.  The come out perfect.  The one exception was a khaki colored pair which did wrinkle.  I donated them.

Frequent Contributor

I wash mine in cold water; put in the dryer on LOW for about 20 minutes to get most of the moisture out; and hang on a clothes hanger to finish drying.  This works for me.  If I had to iron them, they would be in the trash!

Contributor

I don't have any problems with wrinkles since we got a new dryer and water softener.