Honored Contributor

See?  Gary can make a shirt with vertical stripes.   Unfortunately it's a summer shirt with long sleeves made of rayon and linen that wrinkled while the models stood there barely moving.  Those who are a glutton for punishment.... enjoy and happy ironing. 

Screenshot_20170510-150904.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 I do not know when the last time I picked up an iron, that is the one houseold chore I refuse to do, if it requires ironing NO WAY, NO HOW are we going to buy it!

Valued Contributor

I was tempted when I saw the vertical stripes, but then I saw Linen!  Sorry but ironing is not my favorite passtime!!

Honored Contributor

I do like that shirt.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Ironing is against my religion! I like the shirt but won't buy linen.

Trusted Contributor

Is this shirt in stock?  Item number?  I like to have at least on linen top for the summer because it is cool.  Don't care too much about the wrinkles if it is a blend.

Honored Contributor

Ironing is not my favorite thing but I will do it not to wear polyester.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624

Kachina,

I always enjoy your posts.  The blouse is pretty and I like the stripes but the top is too long for me.  I know that I am in the minority but I like to iron. Last Saturday afternoon, it was rainy and chilly so I got out a big stack of ironing. While I iron, I like to watch old tv shows on YouTube.  I am watching "The ****** van ****** Show" episode by episode.  Don't tell me. I'm weird!  After a stressful week, it just is relaxing and I always have nice looking clothes.

Honored Contributor

@mac116  Sorry, it's A275870.  It was on at 5am today and mostly sold out.  Who knew there were so many people watching QVC at that hour;  3am my time? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Carolyn is one of my favorite hosts, but the horizontal she's wearing in the show ending now is doing her no favors. I do like the vertical one, but didn't buy it since I bought the new capris on yesterday and need to watch my budget due to birthdays weddings, and the parent's days coming.