Trusted Contributor

D&C Original Waist Stretch Crop and Capri Pants with Side Pockets

[ Edited ]

Why are there hardly any of these crop pants available?   It has been like this for almost a year!   I know, because these are the pants I live in most of the time and I'm always checking to see if there are any available.   It's suppose to be such a popular item with customers; however, there are never any in stock for customers to purchase!   In the past they would keep the staple colors (denim in various shades and black) in stock, but now they don't even have those.   I wonder why???

Honored Contributor

Re: D&C Original Waist Stretch Crop and Capri Pants with Side Pockets

They've changed the way they stock these pants.  They always have basic colors then add a few fashion colors at a time.  When they're gone, they don't restock them. 

They've had all the crops and capris and I've seen them aired several times but they sell out fast and aren't restocked.  You may be out of luck until next year. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have had very good luck in the last few years finding the pants and crops on ebay, all brand new, and in different colors. And for low prices too. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle , Thank you so much for the reminder!   I have purchased some too over the years from Ebay, but I forgot about it.  I just went there now and purchased a new green pair for about 1/2 of the QVC price.   Thank you so very much for the reminder!!!!

Occasional Contributor

I've been wondering why they've been down to almost no stock for over a year.  I love them because I'm so short and I can get away with them as full pants.  I'm glad I read about Ebay.  I'll have to check it out.