Contributor

I try to buy American made items but it has become even more important to me now.  Does anyone know where Denim and Co are made?  Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

i believe if you look at the description of each item, it will tell you where it was manufactured.  I fear, however, you'll be hardpressed to find goods made here since most manufacturers are looking for the lowest prices to produce goods.  This has been a common practice for decades.  Americans say they want to support American companies until they find out what they have to pay for a comparable item. 

Valued Contributor

From memory, a couple of my Denim & Co items are from India. I'll check the tags tonight and reply tomorrow Smiley Happy

But, even if the items are manufactured in the USA, the materials could be shipped from an international source. 

Honored Contributor

@hatethereviewprocess wrote:

I try to buy American made items but it has become even more important to me now.  Does anyone know where Denim and Co are made?  Thank you.

@hatethereviewprocess    The descriptions on virtually all items just says "imported".  When you actually receive the item, the label inside will list the country of origin.

I find that many of the more expensive D&C items are made in China...the price reflects the tariff.  The tees that are $39., or less are often made in other countries.

I personally have no object to or understand the reluctance to buy Chinese-made goods.  They are good quality, well made and at a fair price.  I've never lost a button off of one or had a seam ravel or rip out. We don't have people lined up begging for minimum wage jobs as sewing machine operators in this country.  There are few manufacturing facilities here.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I have 4 pieces of D and Co in my wardrobe right now. 2 are from Vietnam, 2 from Sri Lanka. Hope this helps!