Honored Contributor

I'm losing my patience with this brand.  Same old stuff in this morning's show over and over.  Two hours in and they're on the third presentation of the TSV, which I wasn't remotely interested in.  How many basic tees do we need in the same colors?  Never anything new or innovative, no cute prints.  I've bought almost no D&C since January.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Yes! I agree about the colors. The same colors over and over and over.And we don't need to see the TSV so many times!

Respected Contributor

Yes, perhaps, but I do enjoy Gary Goben. He's funnySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

That's why they introduced the squirrel - to make D&C shows more entertaining.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

That's why they introduced the squirrel - to make D&C shows more entertaining.  Smiley Happy

@ValuSkr    Unfortunately, it's not working.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I liked the D&C show.  I am watching now.  I have bought 2 of the TVS tunic, the dark green 1/2 zip top and the copper brown french terry pants.  I also bought another petite tunic with 3/4 sleeves in french terry that has not been presented yet.  I saw it on the NEW pages.  Bought it in the copper color.

I do still like D&C.  I am a print person and find good prints in D&C.  Also like Susan Graver's prints.  Love her printed pants.  In fact I am wearing her wide leg citrene print liquid pants today with her Citrene modal top.  Today's weather is perfect for it.

Trusted Contributor

today's tsv looks like if you have a less than flat tummy, it accentuates the size of it. unflattering. even the shorter top in heavenly jersey does the same thing. it's a pass.

Honored Contributor

I'm not fond of prints, especially the ones from D&Co.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

I'm also losing my patience with D&Co.   Same old stuff over and over.  The tops look very dumpy, all those cluttered prints.  It's 1970 all over again.  I'm 78 yrs. old and wouldn't wear some of those dumpy clothes.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@ValuSkr    Unfortunately, it's not working.

That squirrel, and the voices they use for it, is one of the dumbest things I have seen, not just on QVC, but on all of TV.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead