Honored Contributor

Has anyone seen a bandanna shirt presented?  In this morning's show, when presenting the shrug jacket, Carolyn showed it over "the bandana shirt".  I've been looking for one forever, however, there was no such shirt in the show and no matter how I search, there doesn't seem to be one.  Why oh why do they make it so difficult to purchase something?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have not purchased any clothing from QVC in many years, but a bandana shirt sounds like something I maybe interested in.  Sounds cute!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

i didn't see the presentation but i do see this?

bandanaprinttnk.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette    I don't know if that was it or not.  There was just a brief glimpse and no video of the presentation is online.

I wrote to Gary last summer asking for a bandanna print tee for this year.  He said they'd consider it so I've been hoping.

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette    That must have been it.  I looked at it close up and it looks familiar.  The one shown was navy.  Thanks for looking but a want a tee, not a tank.  I'll just keep checking.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624    I swear QVC along with every place else is trying to sell whatever they can get, and even when they seem to start with thousands of pieces, some disappears while a slowpoke  buyer like me ponders.

Just this morning, I didn't turn on my TV until Carolyn and Gary were halfway through a presentation of capris.  By the time I decided yes, only 3 colors were left and by the time I signed onto the website, in my size one color only.  Apricot wasn't my first choice, but for summer in Florida it should be okay. 

Wonder if I'll actually get even that although so far, I have been ultra lucky here.  No cancelled products and no deliveries beyong the week they usually take.  And so far this year, I have hit free shipping so often I'm not even close to wanting to pay for Amazon Prime.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops    I think those capris were old stock with a couple of new colors added.  That's why so many were sold out.  I checked them a month or so ago and they were in the same state.  I, too, am the owner of a new Apricot pair.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

There is a cute bandana print Pima tee on the Talbots website this morning.  It is light blue and white print.  I have tried many times to post the picture of it for you but it seems I cannot post a picture for some reason.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624    Because capris work close to 365 days/year, I have lots of them although the only pair of Denim and Co. I own are years old and size L -  not so good minus 60 pounds.   

I was interested in only the 2 new colors, but by the time I realized that only the apricot was left in my size.  Really hoping they come through -  I need cotton with a pocket.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops   If you're still wearing a size L after losing 60lbs, I'd like to suggest they may be a candidate for donation.  How do you keep them up?