Respected Contributor

Baby Wale Corduroy Pants Sold Out in Petite Quickly.

I guess an inseam of 28.5 was more popular than 31.5 as I barely got an order in Tuesday AM. 9/29. I wanted to change from Navy to Black but sold out in minutes. The only order of the year it was said. Gary was saying that corduroy was again popular and yet a limited supply offered?

I am about 5 '4" and most regulars have to be shortened so avoid them in most brands. No waitlist. I love cords in the Winter and still have some of the old regular cords that wear well from DandC  years ago. Just surprised and disappointed  how fast a sell out came up.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Baby Wale Corduroy Pants Sold Out in Petite Quickly.

Wouldn't you think that might give them a clue about the pluses of presenting more petites? But no, probably won't happen. 

Super Contributor

Gorg:   Sorry to hear you missed out on the black.  I am sure I heard Carolyn say that this was the only order because they took what they could get, so maybe they didn't have much choice on how many they got.

One of my big pet peeves with Denim & Co pants is that 31"++ length on the Regulars.  I always have to have them hemmed, and I find that a nuisance.  At one time either 29" or 30" was the usual Regular size, but not much now, it seems.  Sadly my days of wearing high heels are over.

Honored Contributor

They are not sold out in petites.  There are still sizes and colors available.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment