Occasional Contributor

Attention Gary for Denim & Co.

Gary- i love Denim & Co. I would have loved the print shirt that Rachel presented this morning but how many of us can wear those tiny cap sleeves?

I would love to try the new crop pants in the new fabric but then I noticed how slim the bottom of the legs are. Even Rachel and the models had them snug around their slim calves. Why couldn’t you make them just a tad larger at the calf area? Although it is stretch fabric, there is nothing worse than having to pull down your pants legs every time after you have been sitting.
I look at the plus size model, Pam, and the pants are stretched so tightly around her legs.

Gary- In your quest to offer cute clothes from my favorite line on QVC, please remember that most of us are neither plus size or model slim— but somewhere in between.
Thank you for listening.
Respected Contributor

Re: Attention Gary for Denim & Co.

Expo .... Gary will read and answer you via his Facebook page (he responded to me within two day!)   He's a great guy.

https://www.facebook.com/ggobendco

Honored Contributor

Plus sized women despaired of ever having stylish clothing until QVc came along and presented them for us. Now QVC has a large following of plus size women, but since the Skinny everything trend started there is little that's flattering on QVC for us anymore. 

Honored Contributor

I thought that once about Lisa Rinna and Women With Control pants.  I'm a size 16 on the bottom and I have generous thighs.  I stayed away from their pants because they all looked so skinny and of course, those to themselves are so skinny.  I assumed that since I didn't have thin legs, I wouldn't get my legs into them.  Even in my right size.  I was wrong about both!!!   QVC sells clothes to the average American women and they know what they are doing.  First I bought Rinna's pants, the jogger style and I was very pleasantly surprised.  The plus size pants were made to fit a plus size woman, they weren't as skinny as the looked on tv.  Then I tried WWC pants and the same thing was true.  The pants were cut for to fit and flatter a plus size figure.  The pants are slim but not sausage skinny like I feared.  So, try a pair.  Take your true measurements, order by the size chart and see if you like the fit.  If you don't, you can return them.

Occasional Visitor

Dear Gary Goben, I just received 2 of your swimsuits A288836, and would LOVE to get the matching cover-ups/Beach dress # A291097. Are you going to getting more in before the summer?
Contributor

I totally agree.  I have long been a fan of Denim and company.  I still dvr the episodes, but now I can hardly ever find anything to buy!!  So tired of the big neck openings, the sharkbite, etc.  Would love to have some layer-look styles and some collars.  I do lover the elbow sleeve.

Occasional Contributor

Several brands are copying the style of Logo,  the main reason I buy Logo is for the pockets, not just the hems and ruffles!  So many of your tops would be perfect with some side seam pockets!  Keep it up with the elbow sleeves.

Occasional Contributor

Yea for the higher necklines!  Those low necklines really turn me off-will not buy?

Valued Contributor

there are many others stores who give you what you want and better prices. Lands End has every size possible and tons of nice styles. plus gives you something q does not good sales and free shipping. hope the q and hsn see what others are doing because not too many will be buying from them. I know i would no real sales or free shipping.