Respected Contributor

Acorn & Nutsy are Here to Stay

Carolyn at the opening of today's show said the squirrels are not going anywhere. She gave a modified Bronx cheer to the naysayers to emphasize the point. They may not participate in the posting, but obviously the hosts read these forums. I'm ok with the mascots. You?

Respected Contributor

Re: Acorn & Nutsy are Here to Stay

I’m watching now too.  The squirrels don’t bother me at all. 

Respected Contributor

The toys don't bother me at all. Let them stay.

Esteemed Contributor

Silly, pointless, but ultimately harmless.

Honored Contributor

Hold on: A very alarmed squirrel with its arms extended

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

The Happy Dance and yummy face have pulled in the millions for QVC.  Along with the pooping moose and other nonsens.  SO why not?

Respected Contributor

I agree, the squirrels are a harmless and a diversion in my day. My son's good friend called a few days ago to let him know he has Covid. My son interacted with him briefly so had to get tested. He tested negative but the scare we all had (and still have) makes me appreciate even more having a harmless diversion from the seriousness of my life.

Honored Contributor

There have been negative comments on Gary & Carolyn's FB pages.  So the negative about Acorn & Nutsy are not just on here.  

Im truly shocked at the amount of people that want to deny a little fun for others.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

Maybe there is something wrong with me, but it all seems very annoyingly childish to me.

Honored Contributor

@Xivambala 

I agree......I graduated from Romper Room a long, long time ago, so I just don't watch.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.