Valued Contributor

A70727 well just great as I did not know they

are apparently getting rid of this pant and. I love them. I usually check almost daily but let it go for a couple weeks and wham checked today and they were on clearance and in my size almost all gone. Great just great!

Super Contributor

Re: A70727 well just great as I did not know they

Did you purchase what was available? What did you get?

Hugs . . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The straight leg version is gone or close to it.

Valued Contributor

@q-girl wrote:

Did you purchase what was available? What did you get?

Hugs . . .

No I did not get any. I never expected them to be gone and was waiting for black.

Honored Contributor

Check back periodically in the "as is" section, in case someone returned theirs due to the size not being exact for them or they decided against the color. I have done that with other items with great luck! I have several "as is" items that were in great condition when I got them. Some products weren't even unsealed. And they might be what the model wore or what was on display on the hangars.

Plus you get them for much less money. You may just have to keep checking back each week since people have 30 days to return. 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought so many pairs of those....they were always out of colors.....I can't beleive they are discontinung them..

Esteemed Contributor

@allaries  I know how you feel when a favorite is discontinued.  Have you tried their original waist pants?  I wear them all the time and love them.  I even cut them off and roll them up for shorts because I can't find shorts that I like.   I wear the tall M and the # is A43882.  Not sure what the reg # is, sorry.  Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

That is a basic pant, so I would think they would bring back something similar, for a higher price of course.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead