Trusted Contributor

A51240 Chenille Sweatshirt Request for Gary Please

I have loved details of this sweatshirt for years now.  I would wear a 1x or could get by with a 2x.  However, the 27" length on 1x is too short.  I know women have complained about too many tunics; but this item has gone in another direction "too short."

I am sure the smaller sizes would not have issue.  I am only 5' tall but my problem areas are below the waist to hip.  I know from experience with other tops/designer brans that this would not help me with those areas.

PLEASE DO A CHENILLE SWEATSHIRT LIKE THIS ONE BUT A FEW INCHES LONGER VERSION.

Thank so much if you will consider this.  There are never enought sweatshirt styles for winter.

Ladies always appreciate ideas but, please do not suggest facebook contact.  I am not on any social media.

Honored Contributor

Re: A51240 Chenille Sweatshirt Request for Gary Please

@LogoFan I SO agree! I think I would have gotten it but it's just toooo short!

A sweatshirt by it's very nature is long. I've never had one that is short like a regular top.

Loved 2 of the colors but no way will I buy something that short.

Sweatshirts are NOT short. The Q missed out on my purchase AND my sister's!!

Honored Contributor

Yes, too short.

Super Contributor

This is the exact reason that I have been passing on this sweatshirt for years.

Hugs . . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

I would pass on a short shirt...just like I pass on short inseams or short long sleeves.  It looks cheaply made and doesn't fit.

Super Contributor

The crew neck ones are shorter but perfect for me at 5'3" and the shawl collar and half zip ones are a lot longer. I love the pockets in the half zip but it's quite long on me. I have all versions do I can tell you which are longer. 

Trusted Contributor

Glad to notice here that many agree with me.  Just hoping to keep this thread alive.  Gary, please take notice.

Not asking for a tunic length like 32-33" long on so many other tops.  I am only 5' tall and those are too long.  Please bring us this particular sweatshirt fabric in just a few inches longer than this one, i.e., would love 29" on 1x.

Thanks for listening.

Ladies please comment here if you agree.

Really gets tiresome asking for shorter tops even in other lines (Logo does shorter tops too short when they come, in order to wear with tank layered underneath) and lines like (Peace Love World bring in tops that are mostly too short, at least for plus size figures).  Just saying.

Super Contributor

The shorter length is better for me with jeans. The longer ones only look right with leggings or joggers . I am only 5'4" and don't look good if a top is long enough to cup under my fanny .

Respected Contributor

I appreciate this alert that there is a shorter sweatshirt around: they are like GOLD.

I'm short-waisted and I don't need all those extra inches of length.

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have this item and I never thought the shirt was too short for me. I get a lot of compliments on it when I wear it.Woman Surprised [I wear a small in denim and company].