Trusted Contributor

Re: A51240 Chenille Sweatshirt Request for Gary Please

I just wanted to add something here.  Gary, A267974 which is no longer available is in my closet.  This sweatwhirt was made with a 1x length of 29" and covers problem areas without being way too long for petites.

How about bringing that sweatshirt back?  PLEASE PLEASE.  Would be even better if made with same chenille fabrication as A51240 which is original topic of this forum.

This would really be appreciated. 

Trusted Contributor

For the ladies here who like the shorter sweatwhirt that is great.  One lady mentioned she is a size small.  If I was a small rather than a plus size, I would not have to worry too much about shorter length tops.  That is the main purpose for my request.

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2@LogoFan@apple1964@VancouverUSAgal@phoenixbrd

Please don’t hurt me!

I too purchased this ...after seeing it presented for the first time!

I purchased because of the shorter length.

For years practically all tops have been too long for me and they have bunches of fabric! 

I thought this one looked perfect and purchased in two different colors and sizes.

I am just hoping the fabric is soft and comfortable.

Since my internet setup is wonky I couldn’t get back to my original post about this item. Will try later.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@insomniac2@LogoFan@apple1964@VancouverUSAgal@phoenixbrd

Please don’t hurt me!

I too purchased this ...after seeing it presented for the first time!

I purchased because of the shorter length.

For years practically all tops have been too long for me and they have bunches of fabric! 

I thought this one looked perfect and purchased in two different colors and sizes.

I am just hoping the fabric is soft and comfortable.

Since my internet setup is wonky I couldn’t get back to my original post about this item. Will try later.

@LTT1, I hope you are kidding.  Please do not think that any of us want to hurt you because you like the length of this sweatshirt.  If this worked for me in short length, I would have many colors.  I am only 5' tall but a size 1x or 2x sometimes and I need just enough length to cover problem areas below waist.   I just would like to see my size a bit longer, and I am actually begging Gary to do this fabric, etc. in a little longer length.  Believe me when I say if I was a size small, I would have grabbed this in a minute.