Trusted Contributor

A350068 Request for Gary Please!!!

Hi Gary.  I have 3 of this Denim & Co Active top.  Love the active cotton/spandex.  I cannot wear perfect jersey.

Please bring this back in white and other colors too.  Was glad I tried this in my regular 1x; and this is really comfy.  I did pick up another terry top in white but this is a definite favorite.

Thanks for listening.

Ladies, I know that you recommend facebook, but I do not use social media.

Hopefully someone (like Susan who monitors forums) hint hint, could pass this along.  Really appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

Re: A350068 Request for Gary Please!!!

@LogoFan You may not know, but it's been posted many times. the vendors do NOT read these forums.

However, you CAN message Gary at:

facebook.com/gary goben for QVC and you do NOT have to have a FB account to post there. He DOES read the posts as I understand he sometimes replies on his page.

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@LogoFan You may not know, but it's been posted many times. the vendors do NOT read these forums.

However, you CAN message Gary at:

facebook.com/gary goben for QVC and you do NOT have to have a FB account to post there. He DOES read the posts as I understand he sometimes replies on his page.

@Love my grandkids thanks for your reply.  However, how on earth do you post?  I tried send a messge and something else options and nothing happens.  I also keep getting pop-ups telling me to create a facebook account on various items on page I searched.

Am going to need a step by step instruction in order to learn to post without having my own facebook account.  If that is too much trouble for you to advise me, I'll just have to stick to these boards.

Appreciate any help from you or anyone who can give me step by step how to do.  Thanks so much.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll try to help! Go to his fb page and look for the word "comment" under the latest picture.

Click on that and a box should open up and just type your message. When done, hit "enter" and it should post.

If this doesn't work, post here again and likely someone more techy than I am can help!

OR post your question in "Electronics". Those people know EVERYTHING!

Please let me know how it works out for you!

OR look at the large blue box on the top left that says "Message". Click to open, type your message and hit "enter". That should work.

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I'll try to help! Go to his fb page and look for the word "comment" under the latest picture.

Click on that and a box should open up and just type your message. When done, hit "enter" and it should post.

If this doesn't work, post here again and likely someone more techy than I am can help!

OR post your question in "Electronics". Those people know EVERYTHING!

Please let me know how it works out for you!

OR look at the large blue box on the top left that says "Message". Click to open, type your message and hit "enter". That should work.

@Love my grandkids Neither suggestion worked.  Lots of prompts to open a facebook account.  No "comment" under picture of Gary, just posts.  Went into posts and am prompted to open facebook account.  Are you absolutely certain that no Facebook account is needed?  Do you have one?

I will post elsewhere to see if I can get help.  Really appreciate your attempt to help.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling the mods who monitor these forums will pass along a positive request since you are so happy with a product in his line.
Super Contributor

you just used social media, just a different kind. Why afraid of Facebook?