Trusted Contributor

A291651: NEW Floral Big Shirt

Wondering what you guys think about this top?  I love big shirts/boyfriend shirts, but on the model, it looks huge -- kinda like "curtains"; during the presentation, though, it looks so cute! I think it's meant to be a beach cover up, but I would go down a size and wear it as a big shirt.

Opinions (good or bad) would be appreciated!!

** I tried to post a picture, but it wouldn't let me. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Re: A291651: NEW Floral Big Shirt

I think on the model during the presentation it looks cute especially with the capris as a big shirt.  It looks summery and flowy.  

Esteemed Contributor

@10000Nicknames I personally love the Gray Multi, but I do agree with you, I would go down a size, and yes I would wear it as a big shirt also, and a beach cover up as well, cute shirt, I had not seen it, thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Oh goodie - no one thought it looked like curtains!  I like the gray one too!

Thanks Ladies!

Respected Contributor

I like big shirts too and I love this new print.  I don't think it looks like curtains at all Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@10000Nicknames   Thanks for bringing this up never saw it before but love it - just ordered the grey and I went down a size - great fir summer.  Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

Thanks to Chi-town girl, I just learned how to do this last week. Thought I would show off my new found skills here. Ha! @10000Nicknames, if you scroll down some there is a small picture of the item close to where the reviews start. It can be copied and pasted. It might not be the color you want to showcase, but it's better then nothing. Denim & Co. Beach Floral Print Button Front Big Shirt

Trusted Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Thanks to Chi-town girl, I just learned how to do this last week. Thought I would show off my new found skills here. Ha! @10000Nicknames, if you scroll down some there is a small picture of the item close to where the reviews start. It can be copied and pasted. It might not be the color you want to showcase, but it's better then nothing. Denim & Co. Beach Floral Print Button Front Big Shirt

So THAT'S the trick (it does take a special skill!!). Thank you!  And I'm so glad not one of you thought it looked like curtains.  I'm ordering the grey one, one size down.

Honored Contributor

NO, NO, NO!  First, it does look like a curtain or bedspread,  Secondly, a top with big flowers makes the wearer look bigger and overwhelms petites.  Who needs that? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

NO, NO, NO!  First, it does look like a curtain or bedspread,  Secondly, a top with big flowers makes the wearer look bigger and overwhelms petites.  Who needs that? 

You just had to say it didn't you. Woman Mad I'm not petite. Woman Very Happy