Respected Contributor

This is the prettiest shirt, beautiful colors and nice feeling fabric but the cut is just plain weird.  I got my usual XL and it fits great in the chest, arms,  and the length is great but it is unwearable because it is almost suffocatingly tight across the entire back that it's unbelievable.  I've never had anything fit like this shirt.  I really was looking forward to this one because the colors are so pretty but it's got to go back.  

Honored Contributor

@Tyak. I have this shirt in 2 colors from several years ago.  I've never notoced anything strange about the fit.  Maybe when yours wad made, the wrong size back got sewn to the front.  I'd return it as defective.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I can remember many years ago that when you bought a Denim & Co. Medium, you got a Medium, etc.  Seems like sizing is now all over the place, and that is why I no longer order clothes from the Q.  I got tired of the returns.  

Sorry about your Shirt.  You found something you really liked.  I would assume that if you ordered up a size for the tight back issue, then the sleeves would be to big in the shoulders, etc.  Smiley Sad

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

I can remember many years ago that when you bought a Denim & Co. Medium, you got a Medium, etc.  Seems like sizing is now all over the place, and that is why I no longer order clothes from the Q.  I got tired of the returns.  

Sorry about your Shirt.  You found something you really liked.  I would assume that if you ordered up a size for the tight back issue, then the sleeves would be to big in the shoulders, etc.  Smiley Sad

Yes, it would be too big everywhere else.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624Good suggestion, especially because there are quite a few positive reviews for the fit of that shirt.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Kachina624Good suggestion, especially because there are quite a few positive reviews for the fit of that shirt.

I went and read the reviews and there is another one that has the same problem, very tight across the back.  

Respected Contributor

I'd send it back as defective & have them send you another one in your normal size & see if that would work for you.

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I'd send it back as defective & have them send you another one in your normal size & see if that would work for you.

That's probably what I should do but this place is so00000 slow with exchanges that it might just make more sense to just eat the cost and send the thing back as a return seeing as there's another review about tightness in the same area.