Esteemed Contributor

A05481 was a favorite Henley by D&C

[ Edited ]

Just found an unopened package of TWO henley's in navy (1) solid and (1) striped! They are a lovely, beefy 100% cotton and so well made.  I wore the striped today and find my current purchases not living up to these two. Have no idea how long they were hidden away in a closet, but they are no longer available on QVC. 

Would love, love, love for Gary to bring back this type of 100% cotton tops    like we formerly purchased in days gone by. Those were the hey-days of QVC when quality and style reined among the best in the business!

I could give him so many Item Numbers to keep QVC's inventory selling out immediately without returns if he'd just shop my closet, rather than attempting to sell cotton with span or poly mixed junk. Of course that stuff will be returned. It doesn't compare to what we used to buy from QVC. In those days, SELL OUTS were common. We never see a show will a complete SOLD OUT and seldom see a TSV with a SOLD OUT! That's a huge red flag about the quality and designs being offered to the customers in the past 10-15 years IMO. We no longer have to stay up and wait for TSV's or Big Deals for fear of them being so great they'll be gone before 6:00 AM. (Lucky us; we need our beauty sleep!) 

Please help me get some really high quality items back on Denim & Co. 

I'm returning a box full of those two pima cotton tops from Isaac tomorrow via USPS. They are nice, but not nice enough. I want great pima. QVC seems to have lost it's desire to sell top-notch, high-quality fabrics. Von Maur still provides the quality I prefer; I've purchased all colors and style from LL Bean.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Re: A05481 was a favorite Henley by D&C

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady Unfortunately, this lack of quality is showing up in many areas.  Standards have been lowered.  I seek out quality and remain loyal to merchandise that maintains the past standards.....good that you know where to go for your tees.  Hopefully, your expectations will continue to be met.  Enjoy your colorful tees!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady   Sometimes it's like Christmas when I rummage in my closet.  I run across things I'd swear I've never seen before.  Yes, Gary can keep his (in)Perfect Jersey and Heavenly Jersey, which is the worst ever fabric. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady I would love that from every retailer!  One of the reasons it's been so easy for me to buy so few pieces of new clothing over the last few years is that the quality of what is in my house already is so much better than a huge percentage of what I might buy.

For all the many purchases I have made from QVC over the years, they have never been a major wardrobe source for me.  Sad to say, now it's difficult for me to find what I like even though within minutes I can still shop just about every national chain there is.  Maybe they are saving their best for online, but when I touch what's available in the stores and reject it, I just take myself home and shop here.