Honored Contributor

Re: your shipping mistake and a big inconvenience for me

@Shop Too Much wrote:

I'm sorry, but I must be missing something.  It seems that all you have to do is place the eyeliner into the orignal envelope, tape it, affix the shipping label, and leave it at the front desk.  I don't understand the inconvenience, or why having to complete that task within 10 days is an imposition.  Yes, mistakes happen, but this seems to be a very easy fix.  What am I missing?

Agreed @Shop Too Much.  Mistakes happen.  At least it was an insignificant eyeliner and not an expensive item!  To become so hostile over receiving an eyeliner by mistake vs. a concealer just blows my mind.  Almost every post (not yours obviously) wreaks of hositility & implacability...geesh, especially directed to one of the most helpful CS teams (QVC Social team) around.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Re: your shipping mistake and a big inconvenience for me

I think I overreacted to the supposed inconvenience because I am dealing with a husband who had brain surgery and now has moderate dementia. I also ripped open the package thinking it would contain the correct item so I had to find a new mailer. The original CS person insisted that I return the wrong item before they would send out the correct one. Then I got a nice CS lady who said she would send out the correct item even before they received my return. 

I know this isn't a big deal in the scheme of things.