Valued Contributor

your shipping mistake and a big inconvenience for me

I ordered IT Bye Bye undereye concealing pot. They sent  a No Tug eyeliner. I called CS and they were adamant that I had to return the item. We live in an apartment. Husband recently had brain surgery and now I have to be sure I repackage the item and leave it at the front desk. I have to do this within 10 days or I will be charged for 2 items! 

I would think since it is your mistake that they would just send the correct item. A nasty CS person said I can't keep merchandise. I have spent thousands of dollars at QVC and think they could have just written off the eye liner. I wont' even use it and now since I opened the eye liner package noone else can use it when it is returned. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: your shipping mistake and a big inconvenience for me

@elruth 

I am so sorry that we sent you the incorrect item. I do see that the customer service representative is rushing you the no cost replacement and the estimated delivery date is the first of May.

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@elruth 

I am so sorry that we sent you the incorrect item. I do see that the customer service representative is rushing you the no cost replacement and the estimated delivery date is the first of May.

Beth QVC

Wow - a no cost replacement!  

Honored Contributor

So glad QVC did the right thing for you.

Praying for healing for your DH

@elruth wrote:

I ordered IT Bye Bye undereye concealing pot. They sent  a No Tug eyeliner. I called CS and they were adamant that I had to return the item. We live in an apartment. Husband recently had brain surgery and now I have to be sure I repackage the item and leave it at the front desk. I have to do this within 10 days or I will be charged for 2 items! 

I would think since it is your mistake that they would just send the correct item. A nasty CS person said I can't keep merchandise. I have spent thousands of dollars at QVC and think they could have just written off the eye liner. I wont' even use it and now since I opened the eye liner package noone else can use it when it is returned. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC :  Its not "no cost replacement" since OP PAID for original item (which she didn't receive) and has to return an item WHICH SHE NEVER ORDERED!!!!Talk about "SPIN"!!!

Valued Contributor

@patbz wrote:

@Beth-QVC :  Its not "no cost replacement" since OP PAID for original item (which she didn't receive) and has to return an item WHICH SHE NEVER ORDERED!!!!Talk about "SPIN"!!!

What would you recommend?

Valued Contributor

Beth, it is not a no cost replacement. I paid for it! The nasty CS person said if I didn't return the wrong item within 10 days that I would be charged for the eye liner that I didn't even order. One of the posters was correct. You sure put a spin on it.

Valued Contributor

I am the OP. I would hope that QVC since it is their mistake would just send me my order and not have me rewrap the package of an eye liner and return it. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm sorry, but I must be missing something.  It seems that all you have to do is place the eyeliner into the orignal envelope, tape it, affix the shipping label, and leave it at the front desk.  I don't understand the inconvenience, or why having to complete that task within 10 days is an imposition.  Yes, mistakes happen, but this seems to be a very easy fix.  What am I missing?

Respected Contributor

Why do you think you should get to keep both items & only pay for one? I agree with CS if you don't return the incorrect item you should be charged for it.