Regular Contributor

you dont need to put how tall is the model for sizes , she can have big breast and big hips too

sizes especially susan graver

this was due to the vest she had on this am,   I am sure I am not the only one that sees this problem......

suggestion when you say about sizes you need to say bust sizes because one girl could be 5ft 9 and wear a x large cause her breast sizr is a 40.. then you can have another girl thats 5 ft 9 and wear a small cause her breat size is 32 ... so when you bring up sizes it make absolutly no sense to me. . I am5 ft 1 and bust size 36 so I get a small and sometimes a M....Hope you understand what I am trying to say...... sorry dont know what invalid hot mail is

Honored Contributor

Re: you dont need to put how tall is the model for sizes , she can have big breast and big hips too

This is why the garment measurements are so important. Don't pay any attention to the size of the models.

On the listing for a garment, you should see the Click Here link for garment measurements in the description.

Click Here.JPG

Click the link and you will get the actual measurements of the garments. Women are all shapes and sizes and it won't matter how many of the model's measurements you get because QVC will not have a model for everyone's measurements. The garment measurements are what really matter. The Click Here link for measurements will give you the numbers:

ClickHere2.JPG

Respected Contributor

Re: you dont need to put how tall is the model for sizes , she can have big breast and big hips too

I do appreciate hearing how tall a model is. Then I can estimate whether a garment will be too long on me. 

Honored Contributor

I go by the click here measurements.  I don't necessarily look at the models to determine if it will fit me.  I look to see if it looks good on the model.  If it doesn't look good on the models, I pass.

Valued Contributor

YES THEY DO! Don't read it if you don't care.

Trusted Contributor

I read both charts given but I still want to see the models height and the size she has on.  The past few years when I neglect to do that I receive garments that do not fit.     The sizing on garments is not consistent within some designers.  So many tops now are tunic length or have asymmetrical hems.    I am 5'4" so this additional length is not proportional for my height.  I do not like tops that come almost to me knees as they make my legs look stubby.  I do my homework and if the items measurements are not true to the listed sizing I will request free return.  I no longer buy products from designers whose sizing I can no longer trust even if I like the design.  Simple solution.  No returns in a while and I am again a happy customer. My bank account is happier also.

Honored Contributor

I think by now most of us who shop the Q for fashion know the models are tall or at least 5ft6 or 7 unless they feature a petite model. If there isn't a petite model wearing the fashions, I know they will not look good on me. No matter what Susan Graver says, those long tops do not look good on petites or they would have petite models wearing them. In fact they don't look good on her and as she says she's only 5ft4.LOL