Highlighted

ya been 2 weeks since i placed my order

Come on guys lets get this shipping thing together

Respected Contributor

Re: ya been 2 weeks since i placed my order

[ Edited ]

@secretshoper 

I feel your pain.  Recently I have also had horrible service from the shipping department.  Other businesses do much better.  I will shop more at other businesses and less at QVC.

Respected Contributor

I called CS today and they said there is a problem in the shipping department and apologized.  I have many orders that are "in process" and she couldn't really explain why except that.  I didn't have the heart to yell at her because it isn't her fault.  But there is definately a PROBLEM.  I'm getting really angry as I wanted to wear the Linea I ordered for my birthday Thursday and that just won't happen.  Very bad for business Q.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I placed three orders with other businesses on Sunday 4/29. All were free shipping. One arrived yesterday, 5/1 and the other two arrived today, 5/2. No reason why QVC could not do much better. One of my orders came from Florida, one from NY and the other from California. I am in Texas, so I know it’s possible to ship much faster and cheaper than QVC is willing to do. I wonder if they have any real idea how many sales they lose due to the shipping issues,

Valued Contributor

Problem is QVC doesn't want to absorb, or should I say spend more money on their profits by providing more expensive shipping for the customer, they use pony express called SUREPOST, who picks up at the post office whenever they have nothing better to do.  QVC  in my opinion makes money off the shipping.  They send multiple items and charge 3.50 each garment when there are 4 in the bag. There ya go, there is your answer.

Valued Contributor

BTW, in case you didn't know, this is not a recent problem, this has been going on since the beginning of February.