Respected Contributor

will estimated date hold - HELP!

[ Edited ]

i placed an order on 10/27 for 2 Basso items and expected arrival is 11/6.  but they have not shipped.  i am concerned.  i cannot seem to upgrade shipping.

what do you suggest QVC?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: will estimated date hold - HELP!

I placed an order on 10/22 and it is still In Process.  My EDD is 11/6 as well.  Not to mention my returns that were mailed on 10/18 and nothing.  It will be rare indeed before I purchase anything from the Q again.  It's a shame as I have been a customer since they were CVN -- many many years.  Shopping here is not worth the annoyance to me, Things have gone downhill.

it may be best to call customer service.  I'm just waiting it out since I am tired of calling  them so often with issues.

Respected Contributor

@ms traditional: Don't panic yet. There's still 6 days left. But, remember, the estimated date of delivery (EDD) is just that...only an estimate. So, you may (or may not) receive your order by Nov. 6th. I do hope you receive your order soon. 

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q  thnxs - fingers crossed. it is irritating not to be able to upgrade shipping. since i am cross country from the Q i have an idea of how much time it takes.  

Honored Contributor

November 6th is apparently going to be a very big day for UPS and the USPS as there are hundreds, if not thousands, of Q deliveries estimated to be delivered that day.  I'll believe it when I'll see it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

QVC is simply terrible! Shipping fees and endless processing and long delivery times.

I have received several items recently from other places - free shipping and items arried in 3-4 days. 

Respected Contributor

@ms traditional 

I can beat that, I have an Isacc sweater that I purchased the early AM of 10/26 and it has an EDD of tomorrow.....that will be a miracle if the UPS driver brings it tomorrow, since it's still showing "processing"!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@ms traditional 

I can beat that, I have an Isacc sweater that I purchased the early AM of 10/26 and it has an EDD of tomorrow.....that will be a miracle if the UPS driver brings it tomorrow, since it's still showing "processing"!

@CAcableGirl2    eek! now i'm really worried. clearly their system has gone bonkers.

Respected Contributor

@ms traditional   If I get it tomorrow or a week from tomorrow, it doesn't matter to me.  I have just gotten used to not expecting it to arrive in a timely manner despite their attempts, apologies, and messaging that they are improving their shipping processes. 

I have to really want it to order it from the Q anymore, with the delays and the high costs of shipping.   I never order anything that has to be delivered within 2 weeks, I just go to another retailer for those kinds of things.

The sweater I got was free shipping and an "as-is", and the price was a good value for me so I can accept that the shipping is not what I would get from another free shipping retailer. 

I ordered a couple of items from Macy's on Sunday evening, and they arrived Tuesday - with free shipping and easy returns to the store if I need to.  Seems to me if another retailer can handle on-line orders, AND brick and morter stores, then the Q should be able to tackle their shipping problems quickly - since 99.99% of their sales are on-line and shipped.

It would be interesting to find out what percentage of their orders are direct ship from the vendor and if the same shipping issues happen with those orders.  Doubtful, because I think the Q has high expectations of their vendors and if vendors drop the ball, they risk being removed from the Q.

Don't give up, as soon as you get some sort of tracking number, go to the shipper's (UPS, USPS, etc) website and enter the number, you'll get more up-to-date and accurate delivery times.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@ms traditional   If I get it tomorrow or a week from tomorrow, it doesn't matter to me.  I have just gotten used to not expecting it to arrive in a timely manner despite their attempts, apologies, and messaging that they are improving their shipping processes. 

I have to really want it to order it from the Q anymore, with the delays and the high costs of shipping.   I never order anything that has to be delivered within 2 weeks, I just go to another retailer for those kinds of things.

The sweater I got was free shipping and an "as-is", and the price was a good value for me so I can accept that the shipping is not what I would get from another free shipping retailer. 

I ordered a couple of items from Macy's on Sunday evening, and they arrived Tuesday - with free shipping and easy returns to the store if I need to.  Seems to me if another retailer can handle on-line orders, AND brick and morter stores, then the Q should be able to tackle their shipping problems quickly - since 99.99% of their sales are on-line and shipped.

It would be interesting to find out what percentage of their orders are direct ship from the vendor and if the same shipping issues happen with those orders.  Doubtful, because I think the Q has high expectations of their vendors and if vendors drop the ball, they risk being removed from the Q.

Don't give up, as soon as you get some sort of tracking number, go to the shipper's (UPS, USPS, etc) website and enter the number, you'll get more up-to-date and accurate delivery times.  

@CAcableGirl2  thanks !