Super Contributor

why does it take 9 days to begin shipment

I ordered the TSV of flameless candles.. it just shipped today ..I wrote to customer service and asked them why one of my orders shipped from North Carolina went past my state of Maryland to Illinois and has been sitting there for days .. no answer to my question .. today I put in a few more orders being it says last day for delivery by Christmas  well they all appear to be coming on the 28th.. I ordered from Hsn and got my deliveries in a day .. I don't get any of it 

Honored Contributor

Re: why does it take 9 days to begin shipment

@Chatyone 2.  Since CS doesn't work for UPS or USPS, they have no idea why your packages were routed as they were.  I believe the Christmas delivery promise today only applied to certain merchandise, mostly jewelry.  If it takes more than 3-4 days for items to ship, it's usually because they've been scheduled to arrive in the warehouse but haven't yet been received, a common problem during covid times.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I have ordered from both QVC and HSN. My HSN orders are getting here in record time the Q packages so slow.

Mint

Honored Contributor

@Mint2.  Depends on what you order.  Mine are arriving very fast.  I placed an order Tuesday of this week and got it today.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine have been taking the scenic route to states in the opposite direction, too. Don't know why, they do end up getting to me eventually.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Super Contributor

This is just my opinion on the problems I have had to deal with....the Q has really dropped the ball on shipping out products. Your order says that a label has been created but not picked up by UPS....this tells it all. 

One of my packages the label was created Dec 4th and it says that UPS has not received the package....should have been here by now. 

It is probably still in the dang warehouse! Weather or post office not the cause since it's never made it outside!

The Q has really screwed up alot of our Christmases for sure because of this.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazy4bears.  Next year be sure to shop somewhere else and don't wait until December to do it.  Every media outlet in the country warned people to shop early.

Respected Contributor

If something didn't make it out of the warehouse, I suspect it's because UPS, USPS, or Fed Ex never made the pickup.

How and why compare two different companies in two different areas of the country? Especially when one area is adversely affected by weather with both ground and air transport.

Super Contributor

Mine too! Unbelievably fast from HSN! 

Super Contributor

Mine too it actually came to a city 10 miles from me and rerouted to Calif 1000 miles in the opposite direction!