Valued Contributor
Accepted Solution

why does it have to be so hard to track?

First off, placing an order which stays "in process" for days, then returning it using QVC's label at the post office is another black hole of where your packages go.

I returned something on 11/21 (only my 2nd order this year from QVC) and used the smart label that came with it, I first thought I'd take to PO and see how much it would cost if I paid my own label up front, It was $7.85 using their same packaging, QVC's label is $6.95 deducted from your return so I used theirs,

On 11/23 tracking said "in transit" and now on 11/27 no further tracking. Do they use the cheapest possible way to ship? Anything else I send back on my own I am able to track. So now who knows when it will be scanned in at their returns center, I bet any money my December easy pay will be charged before I see any refund/return processed,  Grrr...

Honored Contributor

Re: why does it have to be so hard to track?

Yes, QVC uses the cheapest possible way to ship.

I used QVC's return label one time and learned my lesson. After that, I pay for my own return shipping and at least I don't stress out about where it is.

To me the extra dollar or so sometimes is well worth it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For return tracking using the QVC label, I now write down the tracking number from the return label.  Then I can track it myself at:  tracking.smartlabel.com

Once it arrives at the QVC return dock, you just have to wait.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @PinkSunset if you would like me to check your order please post the Item Number and I will be happy to check it for you.

Valued Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

For return tracking using the QVC label, I now write down the tracking number from the return label.  Then I can track it myself at:  tracking.smartlabel.com

well of course I did that, actually I took a photo of the label and use it to track and it only shows the aceptance into the post office. that link you gave said it could not be found

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PinkSunset wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

well of course I did that, actually I took a photo of the label and use it to track and it only shows the aceptance into the post office. that link you gave said it could not be found

@PinkSunset 

Hmm.  I don't know what to tell you.  Are you sure you got the number correct?  Other than that, perhaps it hasn't been picked up from the post office yet.

I've tracked my last few returns this way and always got the information.  In fact, I had two returns I mailed on 11/18.  They took one week to get to QVC, which accepted them on 11/25.  I just got an email this morning that my account was credited for both returns the following day, 11/26. It is a bit more trouble to have to do it that way, rather than just clicking on the track button on your account.  Hopefully they'll get that fixed soon.

Perhaps you should contact @Alice-QVC as she suggested and she will help you.

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

Hi @PinkSunset I checked the tracking and it was scanned into a hub today at 9:55 so it is moving toward the warehouse. More tracking information will be available when the item moves to the next hub.

Valued Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @PinkSunset I checked the tracking and it was scanned into a hub today at 9:55 so it is moving toward the warehouse. More tracking information will be available when the item moves to the next hub.

@Alice-QVC  thank you for checking, is there a way that I can keep tracking it so as not to bother   the Mods? 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @PinkSunset I sent you an email with the tracking number and I site I was able to track it on.