Valued Contributor

who is the one that decides the prices.

just looking at a few items these prices are way overpriced? Who can justify paying 79.00 for a tank top? or a jean jacket 99.00 dollars? you can charge whatever you want but I will not be buying anything from you if you charge that kind of prices.

Honored Contributor

Re: who is the one that decides the prices.

QVC decides what the price of merchandise will be.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@tockerman- interesting that you should post this, because I was just thinking the same thing after checking out recently aired items. Knit tops from IM, Logo, SG and now Brooke Shields that are over $50 and $60 - plus shipping. For those who say that I should shop elsewhere, that's what I normally do now. Of course sales dictate the prices, and if customers are willing to pay those prices then so be it and good for them. Online sales have gone through the roof the last couple of years, but with that has come higher prices in many instances. It's very possible that some customers will go back to the B&M stores instead of relying on the convenience, but higher prices, of online shopping at some outlets. JMO.

Esteemed Contributor

Ultimately, we do (I.e. customers). They charge what the market will bear and that’s totally fair. It’s called capitalism and it’s great.

Trusted Contributor

None of those items are worth that price.  QVC doesn't have one clothes line that bears that type of pricing. Graver and Logo are two that just slay me.  Both use cheap fabrics you can find at discount stores, sew designs that are nothing special.  Logo looks like the same design for every top, just different colors and prints.  Long ago I changed my shopping habits.  Just because QVC says something is special doesn't mean it's true.  I don't even consider Susan Graver a designer, she's a mass marketer, like Walmart.

Honored Contributor

The customer usually decides what price they are willing to pay...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

I very rarely purchase anything from the Q anymore.

They have outpriced themselves in my book.

If the quality matched the price, that might make a difference.

I can get the same look for less money elsewhere.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate wording