Occasional Contributor

I ordered 3 tops from Denim and co on the 15th.  They are still sitting in process.  My page of order status says I ordered on the 20th.  Not true.  I don't want these anymore and I have cancelled my payment method.    The lack of customer service is beyond anything I have ever delt with.  I have been with the q for 26 years.  now i am done

Trusted Contributor

you may have been with QVC for 26 years but you are new to the forums with negatives comments about it.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki @matqueen  Because she is a new poster has nothing to do with the fact that she's a long time customer with genuine complaints.

One thing has nothing to do with the other. She is very understandably voicing the same frustration as many others on this board as you well know.

Trusted Contributor

Okay, I stop my sharp cry!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Valued Contributor
@matqueen I totally feel your pain. I, too, am a long time QVC shopper. That doesnt seem to matter all that much. I have 2 orders from the 1st week of May that are still "in process". I've gotten multiple e-mails advising me that they are delayed. Now I've gotten an e-mail informing me that a more recent order is now delayed. I have never seen anything like this from QVC or anyone else. If I dont know when or even IF I am going to receive my orders I will be stepping back from QVC. Temporarily I hope.
Frequent Contributor

I've have an order that's still sitting in process.  I placed this order on May 2 that's almost a month ago.  I can't get anyone from customer service to answer the phone.  So frustrating!

Honored Contributor

@auntgranny Best way to go is to email SocialTeam@qvc.com

Regular Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@auntgranny Best way to go is to email SocialTeam@qvc.com

That's true but they don't tell you much more.  I have the same problem with an item I purchased before it even aired. Still in process and now it's sold out. Doubt I will ever get it. I emailed the social team and didn't get any further information.