Trusted Contributor

Re: what is the matter with the shipping dept???

I too had at least 3 items shipped that i had cancelled less then 15 minutes after ordering. This has happened  before, but this is the worst ever !

Trusted Contributor

I just returned from the post office, shipping a pair of shoes back that arrived after being CANCELED.    This is the third time this has happened in the past several months and it's annoying.   Get it together, Q.   Your "C" is getting iffy.  

Honored Contributor

@SarahW   Don't open your package... write "return to sender on it" and go to USPS online and request a pick up.  They'll come and get it, or just leave it for your carrier.  You don't have to be inconvenienced.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SarahW   Don't open your package... write "return to sender on it" and go to USPS online and request a pick up.  They'll come and get it, or just leave it for your carrier.  You don't have to be inconvenienced.

Thanks.   I opened the box because I couldn't remember what I ordered.  Surprise!!   Woman LOL     It was no biggie since I had to go to the PO anyway, but I do wish Q would get it together.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden

They were cancelled because of  problems in ordering , so I reordered in a new order as to not confuse the packer.

TSV cancelled after reading bad reviews on it!  All orders were Cudl Duds items

I do not have a disorder..QVC has the disorder and is not on the ball , it is their problem ,not mine!

.... some people have their whole life invested in QVC and will say that darndest things on Q's behalf!

@SeaMaiden   you have a  "NASTY"  disorder ............maybe you need to address that!

Esteemed Contributor

It is not just QVC.....

I ordered a Minnie Mouse bedspread for my Granddaughter from J C Penney and right after I clicked the purchase button....I realized I ordered Twin instead of Full.

I picked up the phone right next to me and called CS and they said it was already shipping!?! I had to order the correct size and return the Twin....no other way to "fix it"

Same thing with the Branford Exchange......ordered a Disney handbag and I wanted to cancel it the same day since my daughter saw a Disney Dooney one at the Disney store online. I was told it "is shipping"...although my status on the site still shows "preparing to shp" 2 days later.....

Super Contributor

I very rarely order from QVC anymore. I had a problem with CS so have been very careful with what I order. I almost never return anything. But... the last 2 orders I have placed have taken a week longer than their estimated arrival date. I wish they would be more honest in their policies and not say that something will arrive when it seems to be taking much longer than estimated.

Valued Contributor

Be careful returning items.  You might be put on their abuse list.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma   You never explained the reason you cancelled four orders. What is a person suppose to draw from your first post.  It was the conclusion I came to. It was not nasty. It was just a statement.  You seem to lose your temper.. take a deep breath....JUST BREATHE.....

Valued Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@SeaMaiden

They were cancelled because of  problems in ordering , so I reordered in a new order as to not confuse the packer.

TSV cancelled after reading bad reviews on it!  All orders were Cudl Duds items

I do not have a disorder..QVC has the disorder and is not on the ball , it is their problem ,not mine!

.... some people have their whole life invested in QVC and will say that darndest things on Q's behalf!

@SeaMaiden   you have a  "NASTY"  disorder ............maybe you need to address that!

@MalteseMomma You don't need to explain why you cancelled the orders. Some responses should just be ignored.  Hope your shipping issues are resolved to your satisfaction.