Esteemed Contributor

what is the matter with the shipping dept???

[ Edited ]

4 cancelled orders were shipped,days after they were  cancelled!!!!  Even as far as this morning tthe orders were saying cancelled but they shipped anyway

Now I have to return them!!!!  Smiley Sad

If you look at the tracking it says "billing info received"  NOT SHIPPED!!!!!!

One order has been in this state since SAT.,so they have had plenty of time to correct their mistake and not ship it!!!!!

Smiley Sad

These are all Cudl Duds orders

Respected Contributor

Re: what is the mattervwith the shipping dept???

I'm sure the MOD's can check on this for you, but I would just bet that these are all vendor direct shipped items and not items coming out of the Q warehouse.

That has happened to many others who post on here.

Occasional Contributor

Re: what is the matter with the shipping dept???

I also cancelled 2 different items that now show shipped!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Just Bling

I wouldn't care but these orders have been cancelled for days and they have been in "billing info received" staus for just as many days............I reported them ,so imo they had plenty of time to correct their mistake and   NOT   ship them!!

QVC Customer Care

@MalteseMomma  I am sorry to see this happened with some recent orders of yours. I will locate the orders and email you what I find or any action I can still take.

My apologies,

Susan Q-Social

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan-QVC

Thank you ,but I spoke to CS already.

But maybe you can stop them from really shipping..........lol

I do hope the 3 cudl duds loungers that I reordered do NOT ship now (I just cancelled them) because it is a duplicate order of the ones I cancelled  but shipped anyway. Then i will have 6 of them  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Do you have the email that shows cancelled? If so call

cs and find where to mail in a copy and refunds for all including shipping and handling.

Good Luck!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I blame everything on that new company QVC is now using to mail things out.  It used to take me the next day and I'd get notification that it was received.....now it takes more than 7days to even hear anything.  I get it scanned at the Post Office and everything....I can't stand this new company they are using.  This will probably get dumped like the other comment I made about this.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I blame everything on that new company QVC is now using to mail things out.  It used to take me the next day and I'd get notification that it was received.....now it takes more than 7days to even hear anything.  I get it scanned at the Post Office and everything....I can't stand this new company they are using.  This will probably get dumped like the other comment I made about this.  

What new company would that be?  The cancellation still has be processed by QVC as well as the processing of the order.  The shipper is not the problem.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma. Why  would you place  four orders and then cancel all of them? That seems very odd. It sounds like you have a shopping disorder issue going on.   Maybe a address that?