Contributor

what is tagging on the settings on profile here? thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: what is tagging?

[ Edited ]

Hi, @FuzzyCatBird!   The tagging feature, when available on a site, allows users to add keywords or key phrases appended to their posts.   Those words and phrases are used to help organize and find related subject-matter content, and also to highlight popular topics.    Unfortunately, this feature no longer is enabled for us on this forum.  

Welcome to the Community!   I love your avatar and nickname!❤️   Great to "meet" you, and I hope you'll find this a great place to read and chat.🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor

Thank you for your kind welcome and words and for the explanation! Great to meet you too and I think I will enjoy these forums. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@FuzzyCatBird   Welcome to the boards.  There are many helpful, knowledgeable people such as @dooBdoo  here.

Hope you have some fun with us.  Lots of us do.

Respected Contributor

@FuzzyCatBird   Just wanted to say G'mornin' and Welcome.

P.S.  In my estimation, they don't come any better than dooBdoo, so you started at the top.  Smiley Happy

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.