Super Contributor

what happened with my "Exchange"?

I bought an $80 swimsuit in size 14 but it was too small. Or I was too big.  I returned it for an exchange to size 16- this has been weeks ago.  I already missed my beach vacation with no suit.  I called CS and they said the 16 is on the way.  Nothing yet.

Now the suit is drastically marked down.  What would you do? Keep waiting for QVC to send my exchange, or buy it again and probably end up with 2 suits?

Respected Contributor

Re: what happened with my "Exchange"?

I'd probably buy another one if I really liked it so I wouldn't miss out.  Especially if much cheaper.  You never know if the other one is really coming for sure.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Call them for the credit difference back and they'll do it. If you want a suit NOW (understandable, but) you'll be stuck paying to return it. Sad but true. I'd believe the rep who told you it was coming but the delays are crazy. Have you tried tracking it yourself? 

I've tracked and seen an item stuck at one location for over 2 weeks. I called CS and they credited the item back to my account because we both agreed it was lost in transit.

Super Contributor

I've already learned with QVC--if you really, really, really like a clothing item, but you're not sure which size is best, buy both sizes. You can especially do this on free shipping days. I only buy certain clothing brands on QVC, and I pretty well know what size is good for me. I never exchange. I've heard from others on this forum that lots of times, they just give a refund anyway. Probably because they are sold out of whichever size or color you wanted. 

As for your situation, I would go ahead and order the size and color you need. Unfortunately, you'll have to eat return shipping costs, but on the bright side, you'll get the size and color you really wanted. 

Honored Contributor

@Helen Bach    I'd contact the mods ASAP and let them sort it out for you.  Include your original order #.  

Qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I have been wondering where the exchange for my Temp-Tations Nostalgic 16 ounce baker is.  I ordered 2 sets on 5/13/2022.  When I received the 2 sets of 2 that I ordered, one set was defective.  It wasn't glazed properly, so I sent it back asking for an exchange.  I think we all know that there have been serious computer issues with QVC's system for the last month, particularly during ITKWD shows on Sunday and Wednesday.  To date, I have not received the replacement and when I called CS, they told me that my order "got caught up in the computer issues" and has been delayed.  I was told via email that my order would arrive by 6/14.  Now it is showing up as "being prepared".  There is nothing I can do. 

I had a problem with a coverlet that I bought.  Again, there was a manufacturing issue.  I called CS and ordered the same item and returned the one I had originally received.  Got it almost within a week.  

Never order clothes from QVC.