Esteemed Contributor

There is a problem with the online program guide for next week: The bottom line/hour appears to be missing in the guides for all three Q channels. (This error occurs in both Chrome and IE browsers.) However, when I compare the weekly guide to my local TV listings, it confirms that what has actually happened is that the entire grid is shifted upward by one hour, so all the listed programs are off by an hour and the missing (or undisplayed) piece is actually the first hour of every day.

Thanks in advance for getting this issue corrected ASAP!

Honored Contributor

Re: weekly program guide broken

I can't figure out what you're talking about but I was just looking at the program guide and itvwas fine with nothing missing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Just a thought...is the correct time zone selected?  For some odd reason, my guide swtiches to a different time zone occasionally, even though it's correct most of the time (Eastern, for me).

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I can't figure out what you're talking about but I was just looking at the program guide and itvwas fine with nothing missing.

The problem is only with the full weekly program guide for next week—is that what you were viewing? The issue is still occurring for me on both Chrome and IE browsers.

ETA: I suspect the culprit may be the banner added for the free shipping event today; I'll check the guide again in a couple of hours to see if the problem persists. QVC's web design is always cluttered and crazy, but all the banners and popups they apply cause a lot of additional problems.

UPDATE: It has now been over an hour since the banner for the free shipping event was taken down, but the guide display error continues...

Esteemed Contributor

So . . . is this error appearing for anyone else? I'm still experiencing it eight hours later, and still on multiple browsers.

Esteemed Contributor

The weekly guide appears to be fixed this morning. Hooray!