Honored Contributor

viewing easy pays.....anyone having problems?

is anyone else having issues viewing their easy pays?

i either cannot view them at all or they wont load properly. i tried viewing them using firefox/ie/edge on my laptop and i downloaded the qvc app and cannot view them properly on there either.....i get a blank page or a spinning wheel.

@Beth-QVC 

@Alice-QVC 

@Melvin-QVC 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: viewing easy pays.....anyone having problems?

@sunshine45 - I had this problem a few days ago and figured out that there appears to be an issue with the way the Order Status "tab view" is set up (shocking, right?). When the problem was happening for me, I found that if I went to My Account > Order Status and tried to click the "Easy Pay" tab right away, the page would either hang for a very long time (with the wheel you mentioned) before loading or it wouldn't finish loading at all. However, if I first clicked one of the other tabs (any of them) and then clicked "Easy Pay," everything loaded just fine with just the usual brief delay. I have no idea whether this "solution," such as it is, will work for you, but it might be worth a try. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

thanks @loriqvc for the suggestion . i just tried that.

i clicked on the return tab and then the advanced order tab. i am still getting that spinning wheel on my laptop when i try to access easy pay tab.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Working okay on my laptop    MY Account -  Manage EZPays 

just checked

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

just checked

THANK YOU @millieshops!

going through MY ACCOUNT i was able to view them.

not sure why going through ORDER STATUS and the easy pay tab does not work right anymore.

i appreciate the help.

Honored Contributor

Trying to do anything with Easy Pays, if you can find them, on the Q's system can be a challenge and a nightmare.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45Glad it worked for you also.

Maybe 2020 will see some easing of the problems here.    Let's hope so.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i either cannot view them at all or they wont load properly. i tried viewing them using firefox/ie/edge on my laptop and i downloaded the qvc app and cannot view them properly on there either.....i get a blank page or a spinning wheel.

@Beth-QVC 

@Alice-QVC 

@Melvin-QVC 

I was having problems about a month ago. After several calls to customer service, the problem was finally fixed. I do wish they would go back to the old format which is easier to read since it is more compact. Sometimes change is not improvement. The IT techs are not always good at recognizing if something is user friendly. They should have a non-IT person evaluating the changes, but who listens to me?Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Beth-QVC 

@Alice-QVC 

@Melvin-QVC 

I was having problems about a month ago. After several calls to customer service, the problem was finally fixed. I do wish they would go back to the old format which is easier to read since it is more compact. Sometimes change is not improvement. The IT techs are not always good at recognizing if something is user friendly. They should have a non-IT person evaluating the changes, but who listens to me?Smiley Happy

@RealtyGal2 

do you remember how you "fixed" the issue?

were you trying to view them via your order status page like i was?

Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

just checked

Thats how how I do it as well. Smiley Happy