Respected Contributor

Re: unhelpful autoship cancellation notice

I was mistaken. I reread and it is delayed but am doubtful that it will be delivered since it was a special package offer.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor

Did I read this correctly?   QVC phone called, (vs emailed) abt some of these changes to your order?

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

I also got the email and inferred it was a delay, not a cancellation. Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Early on 4/1, shortly after the Q posted this item online, I was one of the early orderers for  "A551134 - Peter Thomas Roth Home (Squalane) Facial Duo"

.. PTR  presented his TSV, & his other items thruout the day on 4/5.  

.. On 4/6,  over 5 days later, I happened to take a look at the several items on my Order Status, & noticed that on 4/6, (6 days later), the Q had "cancelled" my 4/1 order.  No reason given. 

.. I called the Q Cust Svc & after a generous "hold," they returned to say, "it looks like "out of supply."  Seemed strange to me that the Q didnt/doesn't "real time," tally their inventory & purchases until 6 days later.

.. To date, Q has never voluntarily notified me of the cancellation, or reason.

..  Given all the serious changes due to COVID pandemic in the World, ...I posted awhile back, & I still believe, that the Q needs to update their "Business Plan," for the benefit of continuing to satisfy/increase their customers, & suppliers

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .