Trusted Contributor

unhelpful autoship cancellation notice

This morning I received an email from QVC telling me that my autoship had been cancelled.  It did not tell me the order or item number or name of the product.  Apparently it is a beauty product, but I have three beauty products on autoship.  Order Status for my autoships looks the same as it did a few days ago.  I called CS and they couldn't tell me either!  I asked if I should contact the Social Team but was advised that they would be looking at the same info as CS.  I suggested that in future their cancellation notices   inform the customer what was being cancelled.  It is still a mystery.

Honored Contributor

Re: unhelpful autoship cancellation notice

[ Edited ]

@Bookplate 

They are not very helpful!

I just go to the AD section of my Order Status.

It would now say 'cancelled' on the item...mine always have.

Beauty items are being cancelled probably due to the fire at the NC warehouse since that was the main hub for beauty products.  All was lost.

Esteemed Contributor

I received a similar call and could not find what it was on order status. Guess I'll just see what doesn't show up at the door. I could not see the credit listed in my account either. CS really needs to supply some details so the consumer can decide to wait or order another product. 

Contributor

When you put an itemin your cart and then go to checkout, you will see where it says apply credits to your order, that's where you will find the credit.

QVC Customer Care

@Bookplate wrote:

This morning I received an email from QVC telling me that my autoship had been cancelled.  It did not tell me the order or item number or name of the product.  Apparently it is a beauty product, but I have three beauty products on autoship.  Order Status for my autoships looks the same as it did a few days ago.  I called CS and they couldn't tell me either!  I asked if I should contact the Social Team but was advised that they would be looking at the same info as CS.  I suggested that in future their cancellation notices   inform the customer what was being cancelled.  It is still a mystery.

@Bookplate  I am sorry you were advised not to contact us, you can email us anytime at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we are happy to help. 

Susan

Frequent Contributor

I received it & was wondering the same thing.

Trusted Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Bookplate wrote:

@Bookplate  I am sorry you were advised not to contact us, you can email us anytime at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we are happy to help. 

Susan

I did write to the Social Team after seeing this, and got an immediate reply, with both the item and the information that it was not in fact a cancellation but a delay.  So if you get one of these emails without details do contact the Social Team.

Respected Contributor

I also received a phone call but nothing regarding which item may be delayed or cancelled? I checked my account and no specific item listed? I only have two beauty items on auto ship. The warehouse fire was mentioned as the reason. At least they gave a heads up? I was told I would get a $25 credit. I will wait and see what happens.

Respected Contributor

Try looking just above the logos at the bottom of the email. It’s hard to find and they should put it at the top of the page. My beauty auto delivery that was recently cancelled was the Elemis A459204. Could that be it?

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Oh and no offer of anything for me. Not even a $5 credit.

......You look like I need a drink.....