Respected Contributor

trouble placing order - more Q IT problems?

every time i hit "continue" on shipping address page i get to the QCard Easy pay page. i have tried on 2 browsers.  frustrating.  especially on the heels of the problems of the last few days. i will call in my order -  but Q needs to know about this. maybe i am not the only one.

Valued Contributor

Re: trouble placing order - more Q IT problems?

I've been having the same problem.  Can't order online and could not sign in.  I just switched browsers.  It seems to be a problem when using google chrom.  I called them and they seemed not to know about it.  I switched to Mozilla and can get in to the website and am obviously able to post.

Esteemed Contributor

I couldn't even place an order online or view my order status yesterday but thought it was on my end.

Valued Contributor

I just went back to google chrom and had the same problems as yesterday.  I wish they could get this fixed.  I don't really feel like switiching to mozilla when I need to use the QVC website (which is what I'm doing right now). 

Frequent Contributor

I've had problems with the website the last few days as well.  Called CS yesterday and they acted like they didn't know about it.  They had me reset my password, and a few hours later I was able to get to my order status.  It is not unusual for the Q to be behind the IT curve.  On a good day it is hard to search for products.  I will not order unless I have access to the reviews and size chart.  Return fees are so out of line that I need all the information I can get.  Even then I end up returning too much!  What happened to Q?  Growing pains?

Respected Contributor

i can't place an order through IE, Chrome - had to come in through Firefox.  what is going on?