tout easy returns but it's been 3 weeks no returns credited

3 weeks and return not credited  if you're not going to keep it regardless of fit, don't buy it  wondering when get posted  like some people say can't buy if can't try on....and I needed up spending approximately  $150 on postage  should have known better 

Honored Contributor

Re: tout easy returns but it's been 3 weeks no returns credited

???? I have read your post several times and it makes absolutely no sense. What is the issue?

Respected Contributor

It sounds to me like this poster purchased a whole lot of clothes from QVC and returned them 3 weeks ago. She is upset that she has not received credit so far and has spent $150 on postage. Moral of this story is unless you really need an article of clothing and can't go to a store don't buy clothes from QVC. The postage is the price that you pay to try on clothes. 

Respected Contributor

If it is more than a week I do an online Chat and give them the item number and they look up the tracking. I have always had an immediate refund to my account and get a confirmation email a few days later. It shows up on my credit card about a week later or less.

I always snap a photo of the return label for my records and also ask for a receipt at the Post Office. Never had a problem as QVC tracks the pkg. when it is picked up at the Post Office. That let's them know it is on it's way back.

Great Customer Service that way also. Takes less time than calling.

Honored Contributor

They said easy, not fast. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@Lovinsoftstuff wrote:

3 weeks and return not credited  if you're not going to keep it regardless of fit, don't buy it  wondering when get posted  like some people say can't buy if can't try on....and I needed up spending approximately  $150 on postage  should have known better 

Good morning @Lovinsoftstuff  thank you for posting with us here in our Community Customer Care forum. I have sent you an email with information for assistance. Kim 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

How does one spend $150 on return postage!!! How much did she send back to incur so much postage. I would not be buying if I was having fit issues. Hopefully, she knows that she will not receive a refund for the postage.