Respected Contributor

today's L&L on 6 EP

[ Edited ]

I knew the L &L bowl set would go fast so I got to my computer to order a set for myself and as a Christmas gift. This was on an Easy Pay of around $3. each of 6 payments. I put ALL of the colors in my cart and EACH said sold out. This evening I look at the site and there are four colors available but of course without the EP. How did that happen? Did THAT many people cancel and they were returned?

I found the 6 EP especially attractive at this time of spending and gifting ? My purchase would have been around $6. monthly.

Esteemed Contributor

I have had that happen to me in the past...yes, people put the items in their cart and then not complete their order and it pops back on the site...I would call cs and see if they will help you...

QVC Customer Care

Re: today's L&L on 6 EP

[ Edited ]

@okaywitheasypay

please send me an email and I will assist you. QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

I gave up on QVC yesterdaySmiley Frustrated Noticed your answer this a.m. I sent you an e-mail at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com  with your name . Is that the correct address? ty

QVC Customer Care

@okaywitheasypay Yes, that's the correct email address. We'll look for your email. Cindy

Respected Contributor

@Cindy-QVC TY. I sent an e-mail this a.m.  as of yet have not recieved any correspondence.

QVC Customer Care

@okaywitheasypay

I don't see your email so I sent you one....

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC I just recieved yours and will answer

Respected Contributor

@circles  I contacted them via this forum .I appreciate your input.

@Cindy-QVC TY!

@Beth-QVC you are terrific !

great customer service